Nexus one MMS not downloading

This is a discussion on Nexus one MMS not downloading within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am currently running 2.3.3. T-mobile is my carrier, and I am currently using their 10 dollar data plan. Before, MMS, for the most part, ...

Thread: Nexus one MMS not downloading

Nexus one MMS not downloading

I am currently running 2.3.3. T-mobile is my carrier, and I am currently using their 10 dollar data plan. Before, MMS, for the most part, downloaded. Now, there shows a download button, but when I press it, it has the loading symbol, but ultimately does not download and the button reappears. Anyone have any ideas of what's going on?

Also, on a smaller note, when someone sends me a MMS, the message comes through multiple times. It's not a big deal or anything, but it does get a bit annoying. It is no where as important as not being able to download them, though. :P

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i had this issue with 2.2 but works fine now with 2.3.3

i donno what was going on though

I think it was working most of the time when I first got 2.3.3 and it was sometimes working for 2.2

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links