miniSD reformatted accidentally.. HELP!!

This is a discussion on miniSD reformatted accidentally.. HELP!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My N1 said my SD was corrupt. In the process of shutting down to remove the SD, an option popped up, and I accidentally clicked ...

Thread: miniSD reformatted accidentally.. HELP!!

miniSD reformatted accidentally.. HELP!!

My N1 said my SD was corrupt. In the process of shutting down to remove the SD, an option popped up, and I accidentally clicked ok thinking I was rebootng. Unfortunately, the phone began reformatting the SD card. IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET ANYTHING BACK??? Please help!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you had no Backup, I'm afraid there's not much you can do.

It Pays to Back Things Up
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

once its reformatted your saved files are toasted. That gotta suck bad when this happens.

Well there are some software's on the net (for your computer so you'll need an adapter) that will recover some lost data from your drives although with flash memory I'm afraid you probably won't get much so like the two others said you should have back your stuff up.

I did it back it up. Unfortunately, I didn't know Titanium backup used the SD card.

When we say back it up we meant back up your SD card to a computer so that you can just put everything back encase of an incident like this. Although could I ask if you thought titanium used something else than the SD card what did you think it used?

Internal memory? But I get it now. I'm just screwed.

unfortunately ya your screwed this time around but you'll know that is't important to backup for next time. Just to clear up the titanium backup thing titanium backup is made to back up the apps and data on your phone storage so you can replace them in a new ROM that you flash that in the process of flashing the ROM will wipe your phone's internal storage clean so it has to go to the SD card, just saying so you'll know.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links