Running out of room on SD Card - What to do?

This is a discussion on Running out of room on SD Card - What to do? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by MouseIDT Sandisk 16gb class 6 = Perfect I'd love to get one of those, but they aren't real cheap. That's what's nice ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running out of room on SD Card - What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by MouseIDT View Post
    Sandisk 16gb class 6 = Perfect
    I'd love to get one of those, but they aren't real cheap. That's what's nice about the patriot. Where did you get a sandisk class six? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Where in New Jersware you? I'm in Elizabeth and in Long Branch on weekends holidays and in the summer.

Im in South Jersey Washington twp area,I got my SD card on ebay for only 35$.eBay is the place to look for accessories ,the youll always find a deal because its a world market w/ so many competitors.I posted my setup on here earler

I've always been scared of buying stuff like that on Amazon or eBay. I'm afraid its not the real deal. If I get it from newegg, tigerdirect or B&H I know it is.

I've done some work in Robbinsville and know some folks that live and work down there. Good to see another Nexus owner from Jersey.

Edit: Oops, was thinking class 10-embarrassed-diregard post below

Haven't seen a sandisk 16gb class 6 yet--where at?

Or, I may have been thinking about the 32gb

Like the sandisk I have now 16gb class 6
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I've always been scared of buying stuff like that on Amazon or eBay. I'm afraid its not the real deal. If I get it from newegg, tigerdirect or B&H I know it is.
    Actually, Amazon.com is very trustworthy. If a one of their vendors misrepresents their product, Amazon will stand behind the sale and make good; and they do it very quickly. I've been an Amazon customer for over 10 years, bought thousands of dollars of merchandise. The couple times I got a bad product, Amazon refunded the money immediately. With Amazon, the customer really is always right.

I bought a SanDisk 16gb class 4 for about $80 at Amazon 16 months ago. Works perfect, no problems.

All I know is that the HTC replacement battery I bought was clearly a knock off and I've seen several vendors offering to-good-to-be-true deals for phone accessories. Ill risk it on a battery, but not an SD card. Newegg and tigerdirect have very good deals. I can get the Patriot class 10 16gb card for <$40. And that's a great deal.

I understand what you are saying but those shady characters hope nobody reports them.

Can someone explain the classes. Is higher numbered classes faster?

The class is basically the transfer speed.
    Class 2 => 2 MB/s
    Class 4 => 4 MB/s, etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links