Nexus one update

This is a discussion on Nexus one update within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I hope that someone can help me understand how to get around an issue I'm having with my nexus one. I've been trying to ...

Thread: Nexus one update

Nexus one update

Hello,

I hope that someone can help me understand how to get around an issue I'm having with my nexus one.

I've been trying to update it with the android 2.3 files which were released for manual update as Vodafone is ridiculously slow at releasing ota updates. i still haven't had the 2.3 ota and it's been out for months.

When i try to update manually my phone gets part way through installation and aborts before it can be completed.

i'm currently on android 2.2.1
    the base band version is 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08
    the kernel version is 2.6.32.9-ge8111ea htc-kernel@u18000-build-149#1
    the build number is 2.18.1010.4 CL269498 release-keys - this looks odd as every other build has a number such as FRF80

Can anybody advise on what to do?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Some people had a problem with the hboot file on their phone not being the most up to date version. I don't recall exactly what the solution was but you can google hboot gingerbread nexus one and probably find the answer. This might get you started. Nexus One downloaded OTA update for Gingerbread 2.3.3 but didn't update after reboot - Google Mobile Help

If you're running a Vodafone ROM, you need a Vodafone update, and one hasn't been released yet.

You will either have to wait for Vodafone, or put a stock Google ROM on your phone. I suggest the latter...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links