Gingerbread issues

This is a discussion on Gingerbread issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm considering it. Seems me 3G signal is worse. Not sure this is ATT screwing around with TMo's cell towers or Gingerbread. Plus... I'm ready ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gingerbread issues

I'm considering it. Seems me 3G signal is worse. Not sure this is ATT screwing around with TMo's cell towers or Gingerbread. Plus... I'm ready to root. Whaddya think on the ATT thing vs Gingerbread as far as signal issues?

I was having signal issues with T-Mo, so I called them. They said they were doing a lot of tower upgrades in my area. I waited and sure enough, signal improved...

You don't necessarily have to root to get back to 2.2, but will lose some data and settings. If you're not bothered about data and settings, you could also try a clean restore first?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

yea either that or just fight it out. Also to wait for the g2x maybe when gingerbread is ready to come to that it will be all good to go.

I hope I don't get Gingerbread forced upon me. I'm happy with CyanogenMod 6.0 on my Nexus and Froyo on my Galaxy Tab.
    o- Nexus One running CyanogenMod 6.0
    o- Samsung Galaxy Tab running stock Froyo (update: running Gingerbread and virtually useless)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links