Gingerbread issues

This is a discussion on Gingerbread issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone experiencing any? Sometimes if i dont restart my phone for 2days my phone gets weird. 1. when someone calls screen stays black till i ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread issues

Gingerbread issues

Anyone experiencing any? Sometimes if i dont restart my phone for 2days my phone gets weird.

1. when someone calls screen stays black till i slide it when i think the sliders at.

2. same with messaging black screen till i just randomly press on the screen and it opens.

Also same when i do my slidepattern lock i have to guess where the dots are.

Then phone gets sluggish to go back home screen.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The screen stuff is weird, sounds like a hardware problem? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. Do you have an app which gives you a screen saver and it's black right now? That could save energy, but it sounds wacky to me.

The screen issue seems to be pretty common. Never had the problem though, so I'm not sure what the fix is...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    The screen stuff is weird, sounds like a hardware problem? I haven't seen anything remotely close to that. Do you have an app which gives you a screen saver and it's black right now? That could save energy, but it sounds wacky to me.
    Nope no app i mean i can open up messaging and it will sit at a black screen if i press randomly a message will open as if i clicked on it and screen goes back to normal.

when i dock my phone in my car dock. Sometimes the screen comes on as if it were going into car mode, but the icons dont appear. they dont show up until i click on an app (where i think it is) and then exit out of it back to the car home screen, then they appear.

Another one is, my slider to answer phone calls doesnt always work likr it should. i have missed a couple phone calls because of it.

Phone freezes quite often. When closing an app for instance, I only get my background wallpaper - no home screen. Sometimes it takes a while for any icons to appear if at all.

My power button does no longer work so I never shut it down or restart unless it freezes then I do the "connect the phone to power source/battery" trick.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS! if i reset will it take me back to 2.2?

EDIT: also the capacitive buttons on the bottom vibrate sometimes after the screen is off and i can get them to vibrate like crazy when the screen is on.

Unfortunately. No. sotorious. There are other ways. Ones which I can't help you with, but others on here can!

Try this

I had similar screen blackout problems. If you have a anti-lock app to protect your power button... get rid of them all and only use No-lock. I am irritated that the track ball no longer activates the screen... but I tried half a dozen no-lock type apps and had stability issues, including the blackout problem. I have no problem with No-lock. (orange icon widget) One other thing... some older apps may need to be updated. Update or get rid of crap you don't use. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sotorious View Post
    ITS DRIVING ME NUTS! if i reset will it take me back to 2.2?
    Do you want to go back to 2.2?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links