update.zip stopped working

This is a discussion on update.zip stopped working within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; nevermind I see what you mean My bad Brain fart. Yea should be fine to upgrade then flash AmonRa over it...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: update.zip stopped working

nevermind I see what you mean My bad Brain fart. Yea should be fine to upgrade then flash AmonRa over it
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

OK,
    AmonRa worked! I have gapps working, but the phone's kinda glitchy after trying with CWM. I'll restore and set it back up.

So, why does AmonRa work, when CWM doesn't? I mean, I'm glad it works, but isn't it based on CWM?

Some phones are just more finicky than others. Can't really explain it I've never had a problem with CWM. AmonRa is Not Based on CWM.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Thanks for all of the help guys! I guess I'm going to stick with AmonRa from here on out.
    Per chance, is there an app like Rom Manager for AmonRa? Rom Man keeps wanting me to restore to CWM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links