My Nexus One Gingerbread & CM7

This is a discussion on My Nexus One Gingerbread & CM7 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just wanted to share my experience and get some feedback from the community of my current setup..im back on cm7stable w/ a red theme and ...

Thread: My Nexus One Gingerbread & CM7

Wink My Nexus One Gingerbread & CM7

Just wanted to share my experience and get some feedback from the community of my current setup..im back on cm7stable w/ a red theme and running smooth,I've traded out ADW EX for launcher pro plus because the widgets are the ish,Im using better keyboard 8 all skinned up,I have a 16gb class 6 SD & added SD increase wich is a great app also the new battery calibration app that just dropped it is a must have, practically tripled my battery life..setcpu if used the right way w/ profiles that switch up @ different battery levels,sleep,charging etc. is also a diamond.My Nexus One has never been healthier and is going to be hard to part w/. Was looking @ the Pyramid but I dunno its gonna take an HTC phone w/ game changing specs to make me upgrade from my N1 wich IMO is still a tier 1 smartphone.:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds like you have a Primo setup there! I'm gonna have to check out that battery calibration app as I've heard a lot about it recently.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

i installed a new calibrator,the dev was called nema,is this the same one??if it is ive dropped 15% in 6 hours of phone idle so it dont seem to be doing much
    my other phone's a nexus too

Yup,Nema is the develepor

I've now got 15% and that's no internet just 4 texts 5 calls

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    my other phone's a nexus too

wow,thats s****. You prolly got a rogue app eating up your battery or countless other things. The battery calibration app. worked perfect for me. You should look into whats eating up your battery

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links