Help me root

This is a discussion on Help me root within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Did you try what I posted above about naming the file just passimg? Because that is the cause of most all issues with the passimg ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help me root

Did you try what I posted above about naming the file just passimg? Because that is the cause of most all issues with the passimg method.

Sent from my nexus one

ya i figured that out lol but after it loads what do i push i when i reboot and im still running 2.3.3 do i go into something other than fastboot/reboot after it loads?
    oh and there was no promt to flash rom it did it by its self

Ok well this might be a stupid question but are you sure your running gri40 because you should be running frg33 if you did the passimg method :confused:

If you want to make sure than go to settings -> about phone -> then look for build number and see what it says.

Now you probably already know this but I'm kind of running out of ideas :/

Yep still running gri40 so I'm really not sure what to do

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

OK, so looking at this logically:
    The phone saw the file and attempted to install, but didn't complete... My guess is that the file is corrupt, so I would try to re-download it, and perhaps md5 check if you know the number? Perhaps even try a different SD?

The other option is to unlock the bootloader...

Hmmm OK ill switch up SD cards first and if that doesn't work ill be back for help unlocking my bootloader

You can also try the passimg with an older file (I think FRF91 is a shipping image). I've sen that work when others fail. If you don't care about unlocking the bootloader, then that's the better approach IMO...

Here's a dumb question I should has asked before,if I succeed in using the passimg. Will it wipe my SD card too?

Nope your SD card will be fully untouched the only thing is that I advise to always backup your SD card to your computer just encase anything ever happens then you don't get stuck starting from scratch.

ok im done how the heck to i unlock the bootloader?what does that do?(other then void the waranty)and so on and so on lol the passimg is not working for me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links