Using my N1 without screen protector

This is a discussion on Using my N1 without screen protector within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I used screen protector for the first couple of months as well as original case when I wasn't using the horizontal belt case. I stopped ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Using my N1 without screen protector

I used screen protector for the first couple of months as well as original case when I wasn't using the horizontal belt case. I stopped using the screen protector because basically, it was a pain in the *ss. Always the edges catching debris and lint and then having to change it. The surface of the protector doesn't feel nearly as smooth as the glass. Stopped using it. For all the protective cases, can't use 'em with the desk dock or the car dock so, until they make one that is user friendly with those, I'll just stick with the original case or the horiz belt case. Never put into pocket. So far no issues. Just remember to treat it with a little respect.

FWIW.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

respect indeed...

I use both a screen protector and a case as accidents do happen.
    I've had my phone for almost a year and can say I have only had one accidental drop. I was putting it into my pocket in a hurry and completely missed .. stupid I know. But had it not been for the case, I am pretty sure the fall would have ended much differently. luckily the phone didn't receive any damage
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links