hey guys..is this a good deal?

This is a discussion on hey guys..is this a good deal? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i can get a brand new in box (lady won it) made in later 2010 Nexus one tmobile (i ahve att but i dont care ...

Thread: hey guys..is this a good deal?

Question hey guys..is this a good deal?

i can get a brand new in box (lady won it) made in later 2010 Nexus one tmobile (i ahve att but i dont care about getting 3g) in town for 250.

good deal? worth it? im thinking of going back to the nexus one from the BB world...i am also picking up a new Inspire tommorrow so i will have to choose between them. just wondering if that is a good price she was asking 350 i talked her to 250 min...

also..hows the battery life now with gingerbread?

thanks !

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's a good deal. Used ones are going for that price. And battery life on GB is a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Luq07 View Post
    It's a good deal. Used ones are going for that price. And battery life on GB is a lot better.
    Battery life is a bit better not a lot hehe

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

If you are sure it's a real N1. It's a fantastic deal. It's still going for $549 at B&H in NYC.

I'd be careful though. There are lots of fakes out there. I read somewhere that a ridiculous amount of N1's in China were not the real deal.

Grab it,worst case sell it on eBay for 400

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links