Can I move contacts over from my iPhone to the Nexus?

This is a discussion on Can I move contacts over from my iPhone to the Nexus? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My phone should be here Friday and I'm beginning to wonder how I'm going to move over all my info (contacts,music,etc) to the Nexus.....I tried ...

Thread: Can I move contacts over from my iPhone to the Nexus?

Can I move contacts over from my iPhone to the Nexus?

My phone should be here Friday and I'm beginning to wonder how I'm going to move over all my info (contacts,music,etc) to the Nexus.....I tried to look around on the forum and couldn't find anything related to this. Thanks in advance for the help! Cheers

David

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you can export your iPhone contacts to csv file, than you can import them into your Gmail account through the webpage. Your Gmail contacts will sync with your phone when you sign into your Google account...

As for music etc, your computer will see your phone as a standard USB storage device, so you can just copy whatever files and folders you like...

Duh....shoud have thought of that on my own....I guess I didn't give apple enough credit thinking it would way more difficult. Thanks!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links