Rebooting?

This is a discussion on Rebooting? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; It may not be faster Dude, but it saves him from ruining his power button. Then he'll have to root or send it in to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebooting?

It may not be faster Dude, but it saves him from ruining his power button. Then he'll have to root or send it in to get it fixed. I agree though. Root it man!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    It may not be faster Dude, but it saves him from ruining his power button. Then he'll have to root or send it in to get it fixed. I agree though. Root it man!
    Root -> cyanogenmod -> never look back!

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    my point to him was = work on the reason you have to reboot, not the method of rebooting...

I'm pretty sure his problem is fixed now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusOneToo View Post
    my point to him was = work on the reason you have to reboot, not the method of rebooting... I'm pretty sure his problem is fixed now anyway.
    Yes, it is. Thank you all for your help. Now, all I need is faster 3G speeds...

Quote Originally Posted by India Whiskey Charlie View Post
    my point to him was = work on the reason you have to reboot, not the method of rebooting... I'm pretty sure his problem is fixed now anyway.
    Yes, it is. Thank you all for your help. Now, all I need is faster 3G speeds...
    did you get the recent os update?... my connectivity is notably faster (not sure why)... it's about the only thing I really noticed other than faster battery drain.

did you get the recent os update?... my connectivity is notably faster (not sure why)... it's about the only thing I really noticed other than faster battery drain.
    Yes, I got 2.3.4 and no differences that I can see. If anything, 3G speeds seem slower. I have yet to see 0.5 Mbps in all the tests I made in the past two days.

My battery has been draining a lot faster since 2.3.3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links