Im Getting N1 Back

This is a discussion on Im Getting N1 Back within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; after getting rid of my n1 for the ns and then not really liking the ns i took that back and got a windows 7 ...

Thread: Im Getting N1 Back

Im Getting N1 Back

after getting rid of my n1 for the ns and then not really liking the ns i took that back and got a windows 7 phone after i couldnt get a n1 for a good price well i dished the hd7 and it was a really good os no joke but i i like google and nexus and am gonna keep the n1 and wait for the n3 come holiday 11. i get it tommorow for 240 in great condition and comes with the box i love the box it comes in. so how does gingerbread run on the n1. well thanks for your time im glad to be back. oh yea the windows phone had a hell of a documents integration with microsoft office on it and i use excel at work so i could just email and open up excel and word flawlessy on the windows phone and edit everything really good. How is the docs app would i be able to open and edit spreadsheets? would it be best to buy a paid documents app i seen the key one for 15$ any info would be greatly thankful from everyone. thanks again.

David.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use "documents to go Pro" and it works pretty seemlessly. Still haven't figured out how to do a spreadsheet on it tho. Then again, I'm not real adept ate Excel anyway.

ok sounds good ill give it a look thanks.

I'm in gingerbread CM7 and its very stable at this point running my favorite apps and works like champ

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links