Cannot find many apps after Market Update

This is a discussion on Cannot find many apps after Market Update within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi Guys I'm from Malta and recently the paid apps upgrade for my Market. However, I seem to have lost many many popular apps in ...

Thread: Cannot find many apps after Market Update

Cannot find many apps after Market Update

Hi Guys

I'm from Malta and recently the paid apps upgrade for my Market. However, I seem to have lost many many popular apps in the market which were available before. For example, a search for Pulse news or angry birds will not return the correct apps

Also tried from the android market website and as soon as i filter by search by device and select Vodafone HTC Nexus one, i cannot find the apps mentioned above!

Anyone had this same problem or is there anyway to fix?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No idea what caused the change, but you may have to get a copy of Market Enabler and have it show your phone as US based (say T-Mobile).

How can i do this please?

Sorry, I've never used it. I just know it's a common fix.
    I'm sure if you do some searching you will find it...

Does the phone need to be rooted? I believe so

Any other help guys?

I've just been searching, and it looks like you're correct - you need to be rooted.
    I've no idea why your market suddenly stopped working, so I can't really think of any other suggestions. The fact that the online version also prevents access to those apps suggests that it's something that Google is doing, but I've no idea why (unless it's temporary?)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links