Please advise

This is a discussion on Please advise within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all Am brand new to this forum. Been eyeing at getting a nexus one ever since it was launched but either did not have ...

Thread: Please advise

Please advise

Hello all

Am brand new to this forum. Been eyeing at getting a nexus one ever since it was launched but either did not have the money or was just in the wrong part of the world! I am visiting the US on work and have been looking at deals on eBay. There are a number of sellers on eBay selling the phone between 270 - 330 dollars. Now a lot of users are selling used but good condition N1s for around the same price. So my question is should I trust these eBay sellers and pick up one of the new ones? The description says all the right things - brand new, OEM packaging and accessories, lightning fast shipment etc etc and the sellers also have good ratings. But like someone said if a deal is too good to be true it probably is ! So thought I'd check here before hitting Buy It Now

As an example check out this deal - New HTC Google Nexus One Unlocked Android Touch Phone on eBay (end time 11-Jun-11 22:44:03 BST)

Any advise is welcome. Just tell me where I can get my paws on a brand new N1 four under 300

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok well I would say ok to eBay (I got mine there) as long as the seller is well rated I say go for it.

Amazon had new ones starting at $290, and used ones at $230.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links