HTC Nexus One vs HTC Desire Z

This is a discussion on HTC Nexus One vs HTC Desire Z within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi guys hope you all are doing well actually i m newbie.I will buy a new phone (In Shaa ALLAH) and i have 2 choices ...

Thread: HTC Nexus One vs HTC Desire Z

Smile HTC Nexus One vs HTC Desire Z

Hi guys hope you all are doing well actually i m newbie.I will buy a new phone (In Shaa ALLAH) and i have 2 choices to choose from.1st is HTC google Nexus One and 2nd is HTC Desire Z.I know the HTC Desire Z has 800mhz processor and i think maybe it lags a bit but i have'nt tried it.I need a phone for web browsing so which one is better.I know Nexus One is enjoying the Latest Android and its build quality is also good.But when running a Nexus One on a 2.3.4 Android,does it still feels sticky on web browsing.? I need a phone which wont lag or feels sticky when scrolling and panning.? Does Nexus one makes the difference on 2.3.4.? and how is its Screen's responsiveness by the way.? Please i need a detailed reply.I have HTC Desire right now which is superb on web browsing.But if Nexus one running better than desire on android 2.3.4 then i will buy a Nexus One but if not better than Desire than........?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok well personally I would say nexus S but you could go with the desire Z it's a good phone too, just that I think the nexus one is a better phone because it has a 1GHz processor it is amoled (most of the time) and it has allot more customization options once your rooted. This is just my general idea there are many differences but in the end it really comes down to personal preference.

Hmmm thanks i really dont like nexus s. I like nexus one cuz i think its a pure Google phone.By the way how is your experience with the HTC Desire Z.? Will its 800mhz processor is better than the 1st Gen GHz processors.?

Sent from my HTC Desire.

Any Nexus device is a Pure Google device, including the Nexus S.

The Nexus S is a pure google device and my wife loves it. It has a curved screen and the screen is easily visible in sunlight. Browsing is great on both the Nexus One and the Nexus S. I have the Nexus One. I prefer it over the Nexus S because it feels more solid and I've dropped mine multiple times unprotected and not had anything break. This includes a drop onto concrete from about 10 feet as I was coming down some stairs.
    The Desire Z is the same as the T-Mobile G2. The keyboard hinge has problems and I have a friend who has returned the T-Mobile G2 phone multiple times due to the keyboard hinge breaking. There are two major features the Desire Z has over the Nexus One. It has more internal memory for apps (1.5GB vs 512MB for Nexus One) and it supports HSPA+ which the Nexus One doesn't support. On the T-Mobile network here in the US, I can't tell the difference between the HSPA+ support in the T-Mobile G2 and the Nexus One when I am browsing. I'm sure there would be an obvious difference if I was downloading a large file or an app or tethering the phone. But with plain browsing, I prefer my Nexus One. As to the 512MB on the Nexus One, if you root your phone and use App2SD, you can move most apps to the SD card and don't really run into the limit. I've come pretty close but then I have almost 80 apps on my phone. The Nexus S supports HSPA+ but doesn't have a way for you to expand it beyond the 16GB of internal storage.

Ya sorry about my other post when I said nexus S it was just a bit of confusion on my part cause I meant nexus one just a mix up.

And either way I like the nexus one better than the nexus S.

Guys thanks so much but i barely install any apps on my phone.Mostly i dont need apps cuz i keep my phone for work and internet so no free time for apps.By the way at last what you say.? HTC Desire Z or HTC Google Nexus one.? and what about those docking lights of the nexus one's bottom. I love them.Does they blink always or on certain times.?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links