Replacement Phone here.. how to move?

This is a discussion on Replacement Phone here.. how to move? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well I thought they didn't replace the displays with AMOLED screens anymore? and on top of that when I got the repair order they said ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replacement Phone here.. how to move?

Well I thought they didn't replace the displays with AMOLED screens anymore? and on top of that when I got the repair order they said they replaced the lcd they didn't say anything about amoled :confused: oh well if i have amoled I'm happy I like that better XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well I thought they didn't replace the displays with AMOLED screens anymore? and on top of that when I got the repair order they said they replaced the lcd they didn't say anything about amoled :confused: oh well if i have amoled I'm happy I like that better XD
    Well if you got it replaced a while back, and have been happy with it the whole time, then at this point what difference does it make? :D
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Quote Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well if you got it replaced a while back, and have been happy with it the whole time, then at this point what difference does it make? :D
    I guess you got a point it doesn't really change much XD

Although I have to say that most of the time I actually did think i had amoled because it is better in the sun lite and mine was great, and the other thing I saw was that when I was on a black screen (like the :nexusx in the dark it did look black which was supposed to be the other way of knowing which one you had so I guess I'm not really that shocked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links