Nexus one and shooting in 720p

This is a discussion on Nexus one and shooting in 720p within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I know with all they do, And of all people, one would think GOOGLE would have some kind of ...atleast a survey page? (or is ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus one and shooting in 720p

I know with all they do, And of all people, one would think GOOGLE would have some kind of ...atleast a survey page?

(or is it already there and i just dont know about it?)

The FM radio is almost certainly there because of HTC, not Google (the N1 shares the same internals as the Desire, which has FM, so it's not left out because of any technical issue).

Google has also responded that people will have to rely on the dev community to enable wifi. My guess is that it's because the FCC filing for the N1 doesn't mention FM receiving capability)...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Blu View Post
    I know with all they do, And of all people, one would think GOOGLE would have some kind of ...atleast a survey page?

(or is it already there and i just dont know about it?)
    There's the "issues" page for Android, if that's what you mean?
    Issues - android - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting

I meant something more specific for Nexuses

Hey Joe..... (wow, sounds like a song!) I rooted my Nexus One. Trust me If i can do, it you can. I had no idea what I was doingand just followed the instructions that Dude, Danger and Rugman laid down. I achieved root access! The worst thing that can happen is, you do something wrong (stupid) and take up all of these guys time like i did. I'm so indebted to them it's ridiculous. Oh and it really wasn't that difficult.

I know rooting is not for everyone, but it's the best thing I ever did with my phone (by far). My power button failed and I can still use my phone. With root access I can do things like trackball wake which means I can let my screen go to sleep and wake it with the trackball.

Plus. It's fun!

No pressure. I just thought I'd give you a nudge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links