My Battery Saving setup

This is a discussion on My Battery Saving setup within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sceebl PRO,SetCPU,Advanced Task Killer PRO, Ive found these to work best for me:nexusx:...

Thread: My Battery Saving setup

Cool My Battery Saving setup

Sceebl PRO,SetCPU,Advanced Task Killer PRO, Ive found these to work best for me:nexusx:

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'd take out the task killer if I were you it's probably doing more harm than good. Because android has it's own task management system starting from 2.2 and above (although it might have been 2.1 and above not sure) so any task killer is probably hurting more than it is helping.

I use task manager, but only sparingly. Nearly every app on it is not checked. i just have certain ones that i know have created problems in the past checked. I have nothing set to be forced closed when it comes on.

Like i said i only use it in dire circumstances.

tasker to turn on and off wifi, bluetooth, and autosync while I am at work and sleeping. It used to be able to turn off GPS until Google changed that functionality that was a sad day!

Oh and I don't use a live wallpaper, everyone I have ever used literally owned my batteries life.. literally

+1 for Dude Random21 - I removed my task manager after like a year of using it and I noticed an increase in battery life. Usually I unplug at 7 a.m and by the time I make it home from work around 6 p.m. I am at between 65-75%. Depending on how much I use it while I am at work.
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links