gingerbread worth it?

This is a discussion on gingerbread worth it? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi everyone, for those who updated to gingerbread, are you happy with it or wish you still had Froyo? The reason I ask is because ...

Thread: gingerbread worth it?

gingerbread worth it?

Hi everyone,

for those who updated to gingerbread, are you happy with it or wish you still had Froyo? The reason I ask is because I was reading that some apps do not work with gingerbread on the phone...

lastly, what is the changelog from froyo to gingerbread?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very happy that I updated my N1 to GB. Best move for me. All my apps are working fine on it. True system based apps to SD is a bless. OS is fast, reliable and the black and green looks kills Froyo. No issues or tech problems.

Cheers

*Posted with my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    Very happy that I updated my N1 to GB. Best move for me. All my apps are working fine on it. True system based apps to SD is a bless. OS is fast, reliable and the black and green looks kills Froyo. No issues or tech problems.

Cheers

*Posted with my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak
    +1 Gingerbread is definitely worth it.

so gingerbread allows apps to be installed on the SD card rather than the phone's internal memory? if that's the case, that would be the sole factor that would make me update to gingerbread...

Go with Gingerbread. You won't regret it. Froyo had some issues with wifi, and all that is fixed on GB. All my apps work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by fitcious View Post
    so gingerbread allows apps to be installed on the SD card rather than the phone's internal memory?
    Yes

*Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

GB is good. Better than Froyou in many area. Can't wait to see what will come for Ice-Cream Sandwich.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links