A couple of questions about CM7

This is a discussion on A couple of questions about CM7 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; very strange :confused: did you try doing "a2sd help" (after doing "su" obviously)...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A couple of questions about CM7

very strange :confused: did you try doing "a2sd help" (after doing "su" obviously)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    very strange :confused: did you try doing "a2sd help" (after doing "su" obviously)
    As I said, the a2sd command is not found.

Where does it come from? What program installs it?

To get a2sd you need to flash darktremor. Now just for the fun of it could you go in a file explorer and tell me if you have sd-ext folder on your phones internal storage.

To get a2sd you need to flash darktremor. Now just for the fun of it could you go in a file explorer and tell me if you have sd-ext folder on your phones internal storage.
    Indeed I do.... as I mentioned, I've already moved some program data and the dalvik-cache using s2e

Ok that's cool I just wanted to make sure you had some type of a2ext already installed because the phone will not recognize the ext unless there something. Now to get apps to the ext you'll need to flash darktremor I suggest 2.5.7.2-1 [Script][A2SD]Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 [N1] (01/29/2011) - xda-developers

Question

Do Darktremor and s2e get along with each other?

Well according to a slightly long google search no your only supposed to use one at a time but if you want to take the chance and run both of them it's up to you, if you don't then you'll need to uninstall s2e and install dt cause with dt you can move the dalvik to the sd as well.

Well according to a slightly long google search no your only supposed to use one at a time but if you want to take the chance and run both of them it's up to you, if you don't then you'll need to uninstall s2e and install dt cause with dt you can move the dalvik to the sd as well.
    As I mentioned (a couple of times), I've already moved the dalvik-cache with s2e.

Thanks for your help Dude....

Yes I know but I'm saying that you only need darktremor you can uninstall s2e because supposedly they don't get along so well and you will have the same options.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links