problem with camera aplication

This is a discussion on problem with camera aplication within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; camera aplication stopped working at my nexus one phone....any sugestions accept...

Thread: problem with camera aplication

problem with camera aplication

camera aplication stopped working at my nexus one phone....any sugestions accept

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok well except what?

Now when you say stopped working do you mean it doesn't open or it force closes, can you give some more details.

Anyway first thing I would try would be to get another camera app from the market and see if that works.

cam aplication

I tried to download another cam aplication but again doesn't open and shows a mesege that doesn't respont......force close wait or send a report.....I would say that something goes wrong with the phone but its the only aplication that doesn't work.....some other idea please

Well I'm going to say you have a 95% chance of having a hardware problem but the only 2 other things I can suggest would be to try factory reset and passimg but I doubt either of them will work, sorry.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links