[Rumor] More Details on Google's Next Nexus; Maybe Named 'Nexus Prime' from Samsung

This is a discussion on [Rumor] More Details on Google's Next Nexus; Maybe Named 'Nexus Prime' from Samsung within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was thinking that Google learn the lesson after NS what happen with the incredible HTC heritage? HTC sensation it's great option to me Sent ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Rumor] More Details on Google's Next Nexus; Maybe Named 'Nexus Prime' from Samsung

I was thinking that Google learn the lesson after NS what happen with the incredible HTC heritage?

HTC sensation it's great option to me

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapage View Post
    I was thinking that Google learn the lesson after NS what happen with the incredible HTC heritage?

HTC sensation it's great option to me

What lesson would that be because from what I've gathered they seen to be having greater success with the nexus s than the nexus one. Truth is nexus phones will never be ahead of the pack because their focus is development. I'm sorry but that's more important than being cutting edge than not able to have developers develop properly for the phones OS. Look how slow Honeycomb tablets took to really pick up and the Xoom was cutting edge with no development. Phones are still getting released with froyo and GB been out for over 6mos. mfr are probably waiting for IC and will skip over GB. You have to remember that google is in an alliance with HTC Motorola Samsung and LG.
    Androidfied.

Lol its funny you said that,I walked into a cell phone store here in Edmonton looking for a simple case for my n1 and the Guy in the store said he never even heard of it before lol when I explained what the n1 was he basically told me I was full of crap and my phone was a cheap Chinese knock off lol this from a Chinese Guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by 40ftcobb View Post
    I explained what the n1 was he basically told me I was full of crap and my phone was a cheap Chinese knock off lol this from a Chinese Guy lol
    Yea, the Nexus one is definitely less known than the Nexus S and other phones in general.

Many have asked me what phone I had/was using, I explain... and they say things like: "ewww the trackball makes it look old", "isn't that a desire?" etc...

There are plenty of Nexus S users, I see them alot. But I've only seen like two Nexus One owners.
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

the " success " with NS it's coz of hole Android idea not really the phone .. if you compare N1 with other phones released at the same time N1 was far ahead others .. NS is .. ? and the new Google phone will be . ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links