Google +

This is a discussion on Google + within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; What I've played with,its good,clean and fast but ya,7-8 friends doesn't do it justice. Amazingly though I uploaded 13 pics in under a second. Sent ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google +

What I've played with,its good,clean and fast but ya,7-8 friends doesn't do it justice.
    Amazingly though I uploaded 13 pics in under a second.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I personally can't wait. The sooner a decent alternative to FB comes along, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    I personally can't wait. The sooner a decent alternative to FB comes along, the better.
    The big problem will be user adoption. I have a ton of ppl on FB that I connect with, if at least most of them do not go to G+ then it does not matter if G+ is better or not. I will either have 2 sites to keep up with, or FB.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Even more sites to time consume you... sigh lol

Same here I've been waiting for a good alternative to Facebook since the day it came out but thing is most of my friends use it and there not planing on changing anytime soon and if non of them switch over then it's kind of pointless :/. Problem is Google+ is going to be full of Google and android junkies and everybody else will be on Facebook and the only way to get them to switch would be if Facebook suddenly started having frequent security issues and people got scared for there data, but what are the odds of that happening any time soon... probably close to none. Now thing is people need a reason to switch and just because it's better isn't really a good reason for most people, I mean look at mac an pc, mac has much better firmware but people still use windows, why because it's what everybody uses :/

There's no doubt FB has a strong presence but My Space used to as well. All it took was a decent competitor to interest people. I *really* hope Google can do the same thing. I'll switch anyway. If nobody follows me, well... I guess I'll get some life back (by not visiting FB so often)

Ya dude has a good point,"what's better" doesn't always appeal to the masses,.But for someone like me Google+ is better.all my info,data,files,and pics are with some sort Google product,email,pics,docs, and the ability to have everything in one place to be accessed by one click is really handy,but the obvious downside people have been using,hotmail,Facebook,even MySpace or MSN spaces its gonna take alot to move those people over to Google.

Anyone got an invite yet?
    I'm chomping at the bit for a play on this (though I can't see it being much fun without having friends on there).

I think we need an N1F pact to share our invites with each other?

As soon as I can give,I will

Check your PMs... xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links