Udtade failed

This is a discussion on Udtade failed within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I bought a nexus one in unlocked phone.Now i cannot able to update to 2.3.I also tried to update manually its failed.This the error i ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Udtade failed

Udtade failed

I bought a nexus one in unlocked phone.Now i cannot able to update to 2.3.I also tried to update manually its failed.This the error i am getting while i updating manually.

ERROR:

Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Verifying update package...
    E:Failed to verify whole-file signature
    E:signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

MY Phone Details:

Android Version -- 2.2
    Baseband Version -- 32.41.00.32U_5.08.00.04
    Kernel Version -- 2.16.405.1v CL223106 release-keys

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

try this thread .. this is 2.3.3/GRJ40/FRG83G radio... you should be pushed to 2.3.4 after this... wait a little while to get the the OTA notification...

Install Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread on Nexus One [How to Guide] | Redmond Pie

Ok sorry but the link you sent would work for the average person but he has the carrier build number which means he will need to passimg first.

You have the carrier build number which means that you have a phone that was bought from either vodafone or videotron so you will need to use the passimg method check this thread under unroot restore to get instructions. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...t=nexus+oracle

i want know whether my phone is rooted or not.If it is rooted how can i take ROM backup.I want to install passimg method.If i use passimg method does my phone have warranty..?

Sounded like your phone already been unlocked from previous owner..by doing this your phones warranty is already out...sorry about this...unlock and rooting are 2 different thing..but there are ways to get your phone back to out of the box state...if that's really a worry. To check whether your rooted or not download superuser and Adfree for example from the market they are free..once downloaded installing Adfree, superuser will ask you permission to install the app otherwise it will tell you you're not rooted.. That's from my personal experience...

Your phone wasn't unlocked by the previous owner, it just has a carrier specific rom, which carriers like Videotron and Vodafone use. Your phone was probably intended for one of those carriers.

The passimg method won't affect your warranty.

To back up your data, use MyBackup Pro...

Thanks guys for clearing this up... I guess we don't have all these restrictions with our local carrier.. I take this back. I was speaking from a free sim card phone carrier.. Thanks again danger rat and dude random.. Cheers...

No worries man!
    You see enough of these, then you get used to spotting the problem pretty quickly... xD

I used passing method..but its failed....what I have done is
    1)modified the file to passing.zip and copy to sdcard
    2)start the phone by pressing the volume key and power button and then selected boot option.
    3) the bootloder checking the passing.zip file.
    4) then the boot loader again show the main screen.

What can I do now ...?

Check to see if in the zip file you downloaded there is another zip if yes extract the first one and rename the second one passimg.zip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links