Google+ open to all!!!

This is a discussion on Google+ open to all!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Thanks to Danger Rat, I got in on G+ yesterday I think its pretty good. I don't have alot of friends added yet, so its ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Google+ open to all!!!

Thanks to Danger Rat, I got in on G+ yesterday

I think its pretty good. I don't have alot of friends added yet, so its pretty quite in there for me

But in general, it seems to work well, the android app is good too.

Its missing apps like facebook, but thats not a biggy for me, I quit playing the games ages ago.

Most of my friends were able to get in themselves after I said it was open to all
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

What do I do after I get a invite? How do you get in?

Quote Originally Posted by CentralWARMK View Post
    What do I do after I get a invite? How do you get in?
    I clicked the link on the invite, basically it links you to the google plus homepage.

Then from there, there is the "join" button Just plug in your details!
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Must be shut down again. I dont get the join button after clicking the link.
    Darn it!

Quote Originally Posted by CentralWARMK View Post
    Must be shut down again. I dont get the join button after clicking the link.
    Darn it!
    That happen to me when I just got Danger's invite... But by the looks of it, they should be letting more people in soon :D

Just check several times... my invite opened after 4th time i checked.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Just click learn more about google+ in the invite mail you received

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

They appear to be THROTTLING invites, not closing them. So just keep trying an you probably will get through at some point.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

I got my invite last night but the site was shut down and wouldn't let me join. But...this morning I followed my invite link again and I am in. I think you need to just periodically check back and see if they are open or not, I know they are trying to limit the number of people on and probably only allowing a certain number of people a day.

I got in today I must say the features are pretty dandy .. its a FB clone but better I like the stolen tweeter "follow me" idea... + the circles...

After I sent an invite to my work colleague, we started to open up his Google account then they asked us to provide a mobile number for verification.. sure enough less than a second my mobile rang and provided the verification code and we got in... sure enough after all this hassle my colleague lost interest and went back to FB.. oh well feel very sorry for him..

for sure you need friends to test it out.. my invite friend has now more 2000 people in as friends I don't know where/how he got all these contacts from..

Oh the invite friend feature only lasted couple of hours for me then it shut down was able to invite relatives and closed friends on time... Sorry I would sent you an invites though if it isn't possible anymore...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links