Google Nexus Prime confirmed by Samsung?

This is a discussion on Google Nexus Prime confirmed by Samsung? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; New rumours about the next Nexus... Google Nexus Prime confirmed by Samsung? | News | TechRadar UK...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Nexus Prime confirmed by Samsung?

Google Nexus Prime confirmed by Samsung?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well no prime for me then... lol

I'm afraid the same may go for me :/ although I'm still going to give it a chance just because it's samsung doesn't means it's going to be the cheap plastic crap (it's highly likely but not sure) so I'm going to stay optimistic and wait till it comes out, and who knows maybe this is all wrong and it's actually going to be an htc or motorola phone or something (a guy can dream can't he).

i cant wait actually. i'm sick of the horrible touch screen on the nexus one. if you look at newer touch screen phones, they make the n1 look horrible. not only in terms of looks, but the actual touch sensitivity

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I'm afraid the same may go for me :/ although I'm still going to give it a chance just because it's samsung doesn't means it's going to be the cheap plastic crap (it's highly likely but not sure) so I'm going to stay optimistic and wait till it comes out, and who knows maybe this is all wrong and it's actually going to be an htc or motorola phone or something (a guy can dream can't he).
    this is exactly what I was thinking.

The first time I held the Galaxy S, i was surprised.
    You can push the backing some of the way in, and the UI looks really really clunky and bad.

Will let you know who manufactured it when it gets released

there has been so many rumors now I don't know what to believe

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    .:. phoneStats .:.
    .:. Nexus One
    .:. version 2.3.4
    .:. build number GRJ22
    .:. ROOT - Stock Gingerbread img
    .:. Update from Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.4 and maintain root

Samsung: Nexus 3 Tweet Based on Rumors, Not Facts http://phandroid.com/?p=56758

doh!

these rumor's are killing me!
    I wish we could just get some solid information from google themselves.

Personally... fingers crossed for it being HTC

I gotta say that I would love htc as well but another carrier that would be nice is Motorola cause with the atrix the xoom, the bionic and everything they're making some top notch phones so I would like to see what they can do when paired up with Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    I gotta say that I would love htc as well but another carrier that would be nice is Motorola cause with the atrix the xoom, the bionic and everything they're making some top notch phones so I would like to see what they can do when paired up with Google.
    I think a lot of people in the android community are kind of ticked off at motorola at the moment though. They announced that they would be unlocking their boot loaders for their devices, then they just announced that the boot loader for the droid 3 will be locked tight. They seem to be all over the board with supporting the modding community.

HTC openly said they would not be locking their bootloaders anymore, which I am sure made XDA and other modding communities out there very happy.

Now because it would be a "Google" phone, perhaps motorola's stance on having locked bootloaders would not apply here, but you never know.

Regardless, I have to agree that the phones they put out are pretty nice. If we did wind up with a Nexus from Motorola, I don't think it would be all bad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links