cwm7 install please

This is a discussion on cwm7 install please within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; wath is the easiest way to install cm7 on N1 2.3.3 rooted? sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cwm7 install please

cm7 install please

wath is the easiest way to install cm7 on N1 2.3.3 rooted?

sent from my pimped nexus1 2.3.3 gingerbreak rooted
    use to ave a milestone xt720 but got converted to nexus one....YA MAN :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

can wee install via rom manager if phone is rooted r i ave to unlock bootloader to achive the install?

Quote Originally Posted by mk2rimar View Post
    can wee install via rom manager if phone is rooted r i ave to unlock bootloader to achive the install?

Yes, ROM Manager works just fine.

Also,

Since your rooted recommend you do a Nandroid and backup sdcard first

And, use the latest 2. Clockwork Mod, not 3.+
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

do i ave to partition sd card before installing cm 7

and if yes can i partition derectly with the rom manager option?

Lightbulb

Nandroid backup first
    then backup your entire SD card

You can partition with the CWM Recovery (rugmankc recommends 2.X and not 3.X). Personally, I use Linux on my laptop to partition the SD card (I boot the laptop from a USB thumb drive with Linux on it). BTW, with Linux, you can partition with data in place (of course, I'd still backup everything anyway).

It is best to partition before installing.

wath is the clockwork mode that is available with rom manager...if i do it with rom manager?partition with rom manager is not good? and i eard that with rom manager when it instals cm7 it ask for partition and you can chose the mb for it and you confirm after...is it true?

You don't need an ext partition to install cm7 unless you plan on using DT, s2e, link2sd or something similar, stock cm7 you will be ok with no partition. To install cwm go to all clockwork mod recoveries select 2.5.1.4 tap ok wait for it to flash, then download cm7 select wipe and nandroid then you'll be all good.

and where do i get all those clockwrok mod?the one that is on rom manager is not good?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links