Official Nexus One Desktop Dock as rare as Bigfoot

This is a discussion on Official Nexus One Desktop Dock as rare as Bigfoot within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Finally found the Official dock after a good month or so of hunting. Now Im looking into buying portable speakers for it. The Dock is ...

Thread: Official Nexus One Desktop Dock as rare as Bigfoot

Cool Official Nexus One Desktop Dock as rare as Bigfoot

Finally found the Official dock after a good month or so of hunting. Now Im looking into buying portable speakers for it. The Dock is bluetooth capable so Im thinking Bluetooth speakers would be cool. Any suggestions on a good set of speakers for the Dock? Any feedback is appreciated.:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I hadn't even thought of Blutooth speakers since I had some extra (wired) speakers around my office that I am using. Hmmm...but for the one at home, I'll have to do some investigating.
    The only thing is, "portable" does not go with "desk top dock", as the dock is not battery operated as you well know, so portability of the speakers is moot.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Can you connect speakers like that? The dock has BT and a speaker jack on the back so when you place the N1 in the dock, it connects to the base where the speakers would be connected. The original dock came with a 1/8" plug to dual RCA plugs adapter. I'm just not sure if you can connect to the dock base and another BT device at the same time. Perhaps you can - never tried it.

Twitter
    Nd1razor
    Not sure about speakers but damn, its cool to play music from your N1.
    Everyone is "wtf" when they walk in.

Also if you get an equaliser on the music app = awesomeness ^^

Can you post link to where you found the Nexus One dock?

Thanks

I'm not positive of this, but the bluetooth on the dock is for connecting the phone only. The phone only communicates with the dock via bluetooth, so I'm seriiously doubting you can connect bluetooth speakers to is.

I have a set of M-Audio, M-30 speakers, I obtained for a mere $88 and they really rock.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I'm not positive of this, but the bluetooth on the dock is for connecting the phone only. The phone only communicates with the dock via bluetooth, so I'm seriiously doubting you can connect bluetooth speakers to is.

I have a set of M-Audio, M-30 speakers, I obtained for a mere $88 and they really rock.
    You can set up the dock mode to turn Bluetooth on and have the phone connect to Bluetooth speakers as opposed to connecting to the dock.
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post

You can set up the dock mode to turn Bluetooth on and have the phone connect to Bluetooth speakers as opposed to connecting to the dock.
    Yes, this is what I had thought also. Didn't think you could do both simultaneously.
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

I don't see the need for bluetooth speakers when you can just plug the speakers into the dock and bluetooth connect the phone to the dock.

If you're thinking of using the bluetooth speakers otherwise, maybe.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links