Nexus One on T-Mobile

This is a discussion on Nexus One on T-Mobile within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by dudewithaplan That's the way I understand it flyingscool. What gets me is how att can just flat out lie about reception to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One on T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    That's the way I understand it flyingscool.

What gets me is how att can just flat out lie about reception to T-Mobile customers. They claim that T-Mobile customers will have better service, when common sense tells us that combining an overcrowded network (att) with a nearly maxed out network (tmo) will make for one bigger overcrowded network.
    I believe they are accounting for the fact that probably 50% or more T-Mobile customers will go to other vendors.

is anyone having an outage on tmobile? i have a nexus, in nyc, can send texts, but not emails. just shows up as sending in my outbox

related to this email issue i was having, can you not send or receive email if your phone is low on storage? i had to uninstall some apps and then i got a flood of emails.

that's one major negative about the nexus. too little internal memory. i know i can root, but i dont use my phone enough to go through it and root and really dont want to spend the time. cant wait to upgrade, hope the new nexus is nice

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    is anyone having an outage on tmobile? i have a nexus, in nyc, can send texts, but not emails. just shows up as sending in my outbox
    You may have corrupt data. Try deleting the data from tour Gmail app - you won't lose anything, because it will just resync with the cloud...

Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> select the All tab, find Gmail, delete data...

thanks danger, i tried a similar thing. i uninstalled updates, then opened gmail and it was completely blank but had a message saying that it is syncing. after that it started working again. then i reinstalled the app from the market

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    That's the way I understand it flyingscool.

What gets me is how att can just flat out lie about reception to T-Mobile customers. They claim that T-Mobile customers will have better service, when common sense tells us that combining an overcrowded network (att) with a nearly maxed out network (tmo) will make for one bigger overcrowded network.
    I believe they are accounting for the fact that probably 50% or more T-Mobile customers will go to other vendors.
    Well then they should be happy. I sure wont be staying with them. With every passing day T-Mobile is becoming less and less customer friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Well then they should be happy. I sure wont be staying with them. With every passing day T-Mobile is becoming less and less customer friendly.
    Well, I imagine worker morale isn't getting any higher as they don't know if they are going to have jobs or not. Limbo is not a good place to be, especially when the result at the end of the limbo isn't so good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links