Sad day :-( no more n1.

This is a discussion on Sad day :-( no more n1. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So true, Cool. I still use mine every day, even with an Atrix sitting right next to it. The storage was the only issue...other than ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad day :-( no more n1.

So true, Cool. I still use mine every day, even with an Atrix sitting right next to it. The storage was the only issue...other than that, it's still a viable phone!

I just wish Google had stuck with the "outside the carriers" sales model!

I had an instance where my phone became submerged in water for about 3 seconds about 4 months ago. It was on when it was submerged and after pulling it out and trying to turn it off it wouldn't respond and screen had all sorts of code scrolling across it and thought crap, I'm gonna need a new phone.
    I took it apart as best I could and then put all parts in a gallon ziplock baggy filled with 'desiccants". I left it there for a week, all the while shopping for another N1. I had found 1 or 2 on Amazon and was ready to pull the trigger. At the end of the week I tried it out and THANK GOD it worked. I am typing this as I am listening to my tunes played from my N1, bluetoothed to my desktop dock, into some sweet speakers. As far as storage, solved that awhile ago with a 32gb card, and half of it is filled with music. No shortage of storage here.

Point is, if it hadn't worked I would have found another N1.

Here is a version that they say is ATT and Tmobil compatible at Overstock.com:HTC Nexus One Unlocked Cell Phone | Overstock.com
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Their info is wrong - I believe that is a T-mo version, and while it will work on AT&T, it will not have 3G service

Here is one on EBAY thats brand new and comes with Car and desk docks. Unopened!
    Good luck!

Google Nexus One N1 for AT&T 3G | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Their info is wrong - I believe that is a T-mo version, and while it will work on AT&T, it will not have 3G service
    Just FYI, the author of this post is a Tmobile user as specified under "carrier". I added an AT&T 3G version that I found on EBAY though, for us AT&T users.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links