n1 dead

This is a discussion on n1 dead within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; My N1 died 2 weeks ago still waiting for repair maybe time for a replacement what are the alternatives to the N1...

Thread: n1 dead

n1 dead

My N1 died 2 weeks ago still waiting for repair maybe time for a replacement what are the alternatives to the N1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's always the NexusS if you want to stay with the Nexus series. I've added a Motorola Atrix to my arsenal, but I'm really not sure what else is available over there. The Samsung Galaxy SII is quite the buzz these days, but it's not out over here yet.

N1 lives ...Again

Phone back from repair picking it up tomorrow. Summit to do with the on off switch.

Does the service center update the phones before they go back to the customer.
    Also will the phone be back in out of the box state.. so to speak.

Did you send it back to HTC?

If so, your phone will be erased and in an out of box like new state. Within a couple of hours it will update to the latest.

So this is a good time to root if you would like to go that route (pun intended).
    You should be able to use the old one-click if you can figure it out before your phone updates.

Good news its a replacement. Ie New unit.

It updated as soon as i switched it on at home.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links