phone not booting Need Help....

This is a discussion on phone not booting Need Help.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am new to this.. I tried to install CyanogenMod...these are the steps i have done... 1) Unlocked the bootloader using fast boot. 2) Installed ...

Thread: phone not booting Need Help....

phone not booting Need Help....

I am new to this.. I tried to install CyanogenMod...these are the steps i have done...

1) Unlocked the bootloader using fast boot.
    2) Installed Clockworkmod Recovery.
    3) Installed rom manager its asking super user privilege..then i installed super-user by boot into bootloader and
    double click -- install-superboot-windows
    and its says OKAY.

4)and then i reboot the phone.now my phone is not booting its shows black screen with this symbol :nexusx:

Please help to boot my phone and install the cyanogenmod.before that i need to take backup of my current rom.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i searched and install android 2.2 passimg method now my phone is booting...

now i want to backup my current rom and install cyanogen mod..i installed rom manager .It show error

you must root your phone forrom manager to function superuser was found as "/system/bin/su"

Try running "fix permissions" from the ROM Manager menu options...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links