Latest Clockworkmod Recovery

This is a discussion on Latest Clockworkmod Recovery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I see that Koush has updated the CWM recovery to 5.0.0.1. Had anyone tried it yet? Any ideas if its fixed the ext issues?...

Thread: Latest Clockworkmod Recovery

Latest Clockworkmod Recovery

I see that Koush has updated the CWM recovery to 5.0.0.1. Had anyone tried it yet? Any ideas if its fixed the ext issues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've seen two posts on XDA so far DR

1 pro 1 against

Didn't mention ext
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

It screwed up my ext partition. Lost all apps that were moved to ext. Thank God for Titanium.

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'll be following these threads before I make the switch. I'm kind of itching to do that, because i haven't changed ROMs since CM7.0.3

Np Dude

It seems iffy at best

I have gotten so use to Amon, doubt if I will go back to CWMod unless a rom I really want to try requires it

BTW--MIUI is coming along quite well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I'm not sure that I remember correctly, but I can't use amon Ra w/o my power button. Correct?

MIUI Rom, FTW! That's what I really want to do Ken.

That's correct AFAIK--forgot you had issues

MIUI now has OTA updates with CWMod--nice

They are similar roms as in same kernel and base code, I think. But, I would probably do a fresh install to include system wipe. I prefer a black wallpaper, alleviates the iphone look a little. Plus, other wallpapers are too busy to me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I know. Just been afraid to pull the trigger as i had problems just gettting it up and running when flashing it before. Haven't tried any of the ones on RM yet. Maybe I'll go for the Portuguese version. lol

Lately I have had better luck with MIUI.us as opposed to MIUI-Dev. Not sure why and need to retry MIUI-Dev, since I am heavily invested in them. Contributed a lot to help get there vBulletin up and running many months ago.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links