I will miss you all!

This is a discussion on I will miss you all! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well the time has finally come... After 2 years I am finally upgrading myphone this afternoon, I am going to get the HTC Sensation. I ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will miss you all!

I will miss you all!

Well the time has finally come... After 2 years I am finally upgrading myphone this afternoon, I am going to get the HTC Sensation. I hope it can liveup to all of my expectations the N1 has been a great phone and I will miss itbut after my phone went swimming I learned that not everyone takes great careof their devices. I have a friendís N1 and it is beat up, the power buttondoesn't work and now that I have been using the volume buttons to power it upthey are beginning to be unresponsive I figured I should upgrade before I haveno phone to use.
    This forum has been great but I have to move on to my new phone.

Have fun everyone!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am going to get the HTC Sensation
    That's actually the only phone that I think and feel is a successor to the N1 in almost every aspect. You can see a link between them

This forum has been great but I have to move on to my new phone.
    See you perhaps we'll all end up using the next Nexus some day!

I can sort of feel my N1 will be replaced soon... I'm just waiting for the next Nexus Its almost 2 years for my N1 and thats (honestly) one of longest times I've been on a phone for a long time.
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Enjoy the Sensation--devs are promoting it--nice phone
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I will be in this market soon too... what made you pick the Sensation? Also with the 10,000 forums that our admin runs, does he have one for that phone? :D
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Well so far so good...I am loving my Sensation. You can really see the difference in both the 4G and the dual core processor. it has a great screen and so far i don't hate HTC sense.

@VydorScope, i was looking for an upgrade that was truly an upgrade. Nexus S is not an upgrade in my eyes and i don't like the way samsung makes phones my wife has a samsung and it is too light and plastic feeling. when i first heard about then pyramid i knew it would be the phone i got and so far it is doing great. of the other phones available from my carrier this is the best in my eyes.

I also understand typing is much easier on the big screen--something I could use--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I think I'd miss my Light Flow app (Or TrackBallAlert - whatever you use) too much. I love being able to glance at my phone and know if I have an email or whatever waiting. Is the only alternative now to turn the screen on?

nexus one hasnt even been out for 2 years. a little more than a year and a half

Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    nexus one hasnt even been out for 2 years. a little more than a year and a half

Its not exactly scientific sampling, but most people I know that buy in the upper echelon of phones, replace their phone everyone 1-2 years. SO yea, that is about normal.

I will be replacing my Nexus not because its not good, still love it, but because of the design flaw on the power button. I do not want a phone that I have to keep sending in for repair, or use 3rd party apps for basic functions like locking the screen. Shame too, cause I would not be replacing it probably for another 1-2 more years. Ah well. Hoping Nexus 4 is good...
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

i was just stating that it is impossible for the original poster to have had the phone for 2 years as it was released in january 2010.

i too want to see what the new nexus looks like b/c the touchscreen on this htc is horrible. some of the newer touch screens on samsungs are amazing in terms of responsiveness on both android and windows 7 phone, and the iphone has always had a better touch screen than the nexus

i havent had the power button issue luckily. if i did, i would probably never buy an htc phone again, so i've been lucky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links