help/guide me regarding my N1

This is a discussion on help/guide me regarding my N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello everyone, I've had my N1 since it first launched and I'm extremely happy with it. I have not rooted it but since the next ...

Thread: help/guide me regarding my N1

help/guide me regarding my N1

Hello everyone,

I've had my N1 since it first launched and I'm extremely happy with it. I have not rooted it but since the next nexus appears to be on its way, I'd like to unleash the true potential of my N1 whether by root or overclocking

Can someone provide me a link or steps to doing this? Tips/tricks etc a link to teach us without any knowledge of this...what is cynagon sp?

Also I think I should cancel my assurion... should I? If I were to lose my phone are they even replacing n1s with other n1s? Or do they give nexus s??

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Rooting and overclocking are ways you can unlock the true potential of your phone if you want some instructions on rooting and flashing ROMs then I would check out this thread http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...ne-oracle.html

held off on rooting..but really want to this time! My power button stopped working and my contract is up at end of month.

Reading thru nexus one oracle...i am a complete noob I do not understand what files I am supposed to download

Is there a step by step somewhere? From what I read on nexus oracle i guess I will unlock the bootloader since I have 2.3.6..and then what? help

Most of the detailed step by step are from when the nexus first came out...how do I know what to do for 2.3.6?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links