Don't ever want to update a certain app. Can I turn off update notifications?

This is a discussion on Don't ever want to update a certain app. Can I turn off update notifications? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I have this Yoga app that wants me to update it. The problem is, it's requesting the ability to dial out which makes absolutely ...

Thread: Don't ever want to update a certain app. Can I turn off update notifications?

Don't ever want to update a certain app. Can I turn off update notifications?

So I have this Yoga app that wants me to update it. The problem is, it's requesting the ability to dial out which makes absolutely no sense. The app simply has video of yoga moves.

Even if the update isn't malicious, I'm happy with how the app is now. What I hate is getting the constant reminder that the app has an update available. I concerned that I'll forget about my concern and update the app one of these days.

Does anyone know of a way to tell it to permanently disable the update reminder for this one app?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not sure this would work... but you could pull the APK off the phone, then uninstall the app from the phone and side load the APK. That should remove it from the market tracking it.
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

That's a pretty clever idea. I might give it a try. Thank you!

I think it's really strange thought that's there isn't an obivous and easy way to disable update notifications. I've got another app I don't want to upgrade because of the changes the developer made. I'm sick of seeing that update notification too!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links