HELP! 2.3.6 made my phone unstable

This is a discussion on HELP! 2.3.6 made my phone unstable within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; after the new gingerbread update, mu phone camera cannot connect, other applications no longer work or get disconected right away (ebuddy, nexus torch, etc) and ...

Thread: HELP! 2.3.6 made my phone unstable

HELP! 2.3.6 made my phone unstable

after the new gingerbread update, mu phone camera cannot connect, other applications no longer work or get disconected right away (ebuddy, nexus torch, etc) and my battery is dying very quickly.. Is there any way to uninstall the update?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Same issue I am suffering from. Have nexus one running on 2.3.6.... it used to be a stable on the previous version but now having three issues
    1- camera not working (shows black blank screen)
    2- phone freezes after calling or receiving
    3- charging LED not working

any solution to that? Not usre if this is in knowledge of Android developers . Fingers crossed.

no luck

called t-mobile they told me to call HTC, I did and all they could say is "do a factory re-set" which I did and did not help. My camera is still not working and other apps keep acting up. Please call 1 866-449-8358 and have the IMEI number ready, so they know is several units having this issue.

I called again and they told me to call warranty and repair, which does not make sense, cause is clearly a software issue not hardware. I'll keep fighting, it seems to me the update is the cause of this issue.

Software or not, you would probably have to return the phone for them to fix it, which is perhaps why they are asking you to call the returns number...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links