Need some help

This is a discussion on Need some help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok so i just got this new Nexus S phone. Its my first touch phone and i havent got a clue what to do with ...

Thread: Need some help

Need some help

Ok so i just got this new Nexus S phone. Its my first touch phone and i havent got a clue what to do with most of it. First off...How the heck do u save pictures from anywhere??..Facebook, dating sites, texts???? Yes ive tried the long touch but it will just flash orange around the pic and then nothing. Anyone know how to get the pics cause its picking me off that i cant get any. Im on the Telus Network if that makes a difference. Oh and im pretty much technolically dumb so explain like im a 2 year old please..lol thanks everyone

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I can't find any way to download pictures from Facebook. I've no idea what dating sites you are referring to, but a long press should work, and the long press should work for SMS also (depending on which app you use).

I also use BlackMoon Attach Save, and XWind downloader...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links