Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich?

This is a discussion on Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Shelved my n1 last year saw this coming went to my touch4g still love phone miss the screen on n1 but that's all. Don't miss ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich?

Shelved my n1 last year saw this coming went to my touch4g still love phone miss the screen on n1 but that's all. Don't miss the crap they were running us through either, seems ridiculous at less than 2 year old gets pushed out of the way like this. Still use my n1 as wifi backup phone. B-)

I was worried that this would happen. My N1 is struggling now with too little available memory.

Anyone know how to solder a larger memory chip into the phone to increase the internal space?

Ok, I've got a business idea. Figure out how to manufacture aluminum replacement frames for the Galaxy Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I was worried that this would happen. My N1 is struggling now with too little available memory.

Anyone know how to solder a larger memory chip into the phone to increase the internal space?
    You should look into apps2SD if you are rooted.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Just because it won't get an official update does not mean it won't get ICS. Savvy users will have ICS on the N1 id bet on it
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    Ok, I've got a business idea. Figure out how to manufacture aluminum replacement frames for the Galaxy Nexus.

the reviews have said that the galaxy nexus has some type of aluminum back cover already

Smartphones seem to be becoming like desktop computers of a few years back. Buy a top end model and it becomes entry level within a short time

Those proudish people are not giving official update of ics so let them just do it but we rooted our devices not keeping hopes on them, we just want to play with our n1 so let cm people prepare a rom ie cm9 and even we will have ics in our hands.
    They allowed ics for nexus s saying n1 is too old and bla bla...... but there is no max difference between both devices.....
    I just got hurt listening that n1 wont get official ics :-(

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hi aseems

glad to hear from you, wondered where you had gone

there is a hardware issue with N1 for ICS OTA's, forget specifics. something about "drivers for gpu acceleration".

XDA has alphas out already for us rooted users

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316481

waiting for alpha4

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links