Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich?

This is a discussion on Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Thanks dude but let them complete everything then I will flash all at once Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will N1 receive Ice cream Sandwich?

Thanks dude but let them complete everything then I will flash all at once

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I don't think you will see a 100% ICS for N1, the Sense roms have been out there for along time and not 100%

But, I will try after 3g and sound is fixed
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Yup let them do it even then I will try it By the add me on g+

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Here's a good Galaxy Nexus running ICS video--in Italian though

[VIDEO] Unofficial Galaxy Nexus Unboxing
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Here is an interesting chart on updates. An eye opener for sure and makes me think even more of abandoning the money pit that is this cell phone market. Before I had the Nexus one I had a Motorola V3 razor for 7 yrs and never had a problem, synced with outlook contacts and calendar.
    The Nexus One is a great phone, still couldn't sync with outlook, and will not get ICS and may no longer get service updates.

7 out of 10 Android Phones Never Ran Up-to-Date Versions of OS
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Just because it won't get an official update does not mean it won't get ICS. Savvy users will have ICS on the N1 id bet on it
    The biggest draw is being told it can't be done. The internal memory is truly an issue, and unless you have apps2sd, you would run out of internal memory quickly. Although I'll (semi) retire my N1 once I get the g Nexus, I'll still tinker with builds that come along. Hoping this forum will continue with the newest Nexus as there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Just because it won't get an official update does not mean it won't get ICS. Savvy users will have ICS on the N1 id bet on it
    The biggest draw is being told it can't be done. The internal memory is truly an issue, and unless you have apps2sd, you would run out of internal memory quickly. Although I'll (semi) retire my N1 once I get the g Nexus, I'll still tinker with builds that come along. Hoping this forum will continue with the newest Nexus as there is a wealth of knowledge here.
    A coworker of mine is due a Verizon upgrade and has been debating the GN or the Razr. The Razr has better specs, and is supposed to get ICS in 2012 (which means within the next 14 months, wahoo!), so why not go with it over the very disappointing GN? The "flagship" looks cool and will get all of the latest updates, sure, but I'm souring on google more and more each day. They have proven to be every bit the money grubbers as apple.

The RAZR over a Nexus phone? Get outta town duke:hang1:
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

The RAZR over a Nexus phone? Get outta town duke:hang1:
    He does say he's pretty much decided to go with the Nexus, but seriously. Why pay $330 dollars for a subsidized phone that has less to offer than the razr? The moto version will get swift updates since google owns moto mobile now, and the razr has bette specs. The "flagship" android phone will be out spec'd on the day of it's release. wtf?

Doesn't look better IMO. Check this out

http:// http://www.engadget.com/2011...e-tale-of-the/
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links