In need of Repair

This is a discussion on In need of Repair within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I took a shot that this was the right forum for my question. I live in Odessa, Mo. and my Google Nexus One has a ...

Thread: In need of Repair

In need of Repair

I took a shot that this was the right forum for my question.
    I live in Odessa, Mo. and my Google Nexus One has a damaged usb/charging port. the usb / charger will no long fit into the port. it seems to be bent inside. not sure how it happened. can anyone point me in the direction of a good dependable cell phone repair place to take or send my beloved Nexus to get it repaired? . I miss it.
    Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I suggest starting with HTC directly 888-216-4736. They've been awesome with me. My phone is well out of warranty, it got run over by a car which cracked the glass (but still functioned normally, awesome phone), and they charged me $55 to fix that and the power button which was already failing on me and I was about to send it in to get it fixed. Very reasonable repair prices.

I've had the power button repair done a few times now (yes, I am addicted to my phone), and they are great about repairing it.

Each time, the phone was sent in and back in a week, and T-mobile gave me a free loaner while it was gone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links