Its about that time.....talk me off the ledge...

This is a discussion on Its about that time.....talk me off the ledge... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; It is time for a new phone and time to let the N1 go into Semi retirement. It can live out its remaining days as ...

Thread: Its about that time.....talk me off the ledge...

Its about that time.....talk me off the ledge...

It is time for a new phone and time to let the N1 go into Semi retirement. It can live out its remaining days as my wifi/music device. I was hoping that the new Nexus would be coming to Tmobile but it seems that is not going to happen right away and by the time it does happen there will be a better phone.

1) I don't really want to leave TMO as I am grandfathered in with unlimited but there is not a phone that I want and nothing on the road map gives me any hope.

2) I am not fan of Verizon and the their coverage is not tops in my area

3) If you are going to go to ATT you might as well grab the 4s.

What is a person to do?
    [ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe MIUIMOD V1..5

^Now there is a ROM with some goodies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, if you're going to ATT, there's the Atrix and Atrix2. Both excellent phones, both dual core and still full of untapped potential. I've had an original Atrix since release, and it's an awesome device...especially if you have AT&T's 4G (not LTE) available to you. Or you can wait a bit longer for the Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime, which will probably appear on TMo too at some point. Just a couple of thoughts.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links