tmobile down in nyc?

This is a discussion on tmobile down in nyc? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; anyone else having issues? ive had trouble all day with data. doesnt load any pages or apps that require internet...

Thread: tmobile down in nyc?

tmobile down in nyc?

anyone else having issues? ive had trouble all day with data. doesnt load any pages or apps that require internet

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes -- they were able to reset from tmobile tech but i cant get 3g after restart from my end.

it seems for me that everything was back and working around 7 last night. 3g is working for me. i cant wait till my contract is up and i think i'm gonna go to verizon. tmobile sucks

resolved

My issue was resolved this morning -- apparently i had a smartphone package rather than an android package (i bought my n1 unlocked & previously was on palm, and n1 was never a phone option on myrmobile) *& some underlying change suddenly made it not register correctly. Seems ok now.

I've been w tmob for almost 10 years now, but then i dont have a contract -- i was a charter cuatomer when they started up -- but i guess i might re-evaluate if i had to be on a contract.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links