facebook update

This is a discussion on facebook update within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; after receiving the latest update a couple weeks ago, this app totally sucks. on my notifications page, i can never tap through to get to ...

Thread: facebook update

facebook update

after receiving the latest update a couple weeks ago, this app totally sucks. on my notifications page, i can never tap through to get to the notification, it only highlights the part blue and does nothing. anyone else having this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

an uninstall and redownload seemed to fix it, even though i tried that the first time

I was going to chime in that I have seen that very same thing happen to me too. I get past it by pulling down to refresh the screen and then the tap to see the thread usually works.
    I'll keep the uninstall and re-install in mind.

I've also found I get better results if I tap ever so lightly. The harder I press, it just ignores me. But if I just tap with the tip of my finger, especially for the "Like" and "comment" buttons, I get much better results.

thanks, i found the same thing that the harder i press it ignores me. i'll try tapping more lightly now

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links