Please Help!!!

This is a discussion on Please Help!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a AT&T nexus one with Gingerbread version 2.3.6/build #GRK39F and I just unlocked the bootloader earlier today with the help of the oracle ...

Thread: Please Help!!!

Please Help!!!

I have a AT&T nexus one with Gingerbread version 2.3.6/build #GRK39F and I just unlocked the bootloader earlier today with the help of the oracle thread by Danger Rat. But I'm still a total noob at this rooting business, so I was wondering what I have to do at this point to unlock the full potential of my phone. Video tutorials would be preferable, but ANY help at this point would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Check the oracle and you will see how to root using the unlocked bootloader. Once you have that check out the custom ROM section and you will see how to install a custom ROM which will unlock the full potential I suggest cyanogen mod because it's a good stable first ROM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links