Lose root privileges ..

This is a discussion on Lose root privileges .. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm just guessing that busybox may be the problem. What version of CM are you running, and what version of busybox (you can tell from ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lose root privileges ..

I'm just guessing that busybox may be the problem.
    What version of CM are you running, and what version of busybox (you can tell from the busybox installer app that is included with CM).

Note, CM uses it's own version of busybox, so your installed version should end with something like cmxx...

CM7 02062011-Nightly-N1

have no idea hpw to check busybox version ? ( or if I have it installed not showing in my app list )

I've been playing with this for while now and every time I'm able to boot in recovery mode and select

" flash from SD card " but that's it ..

Can't go any further from the hat screen .. I asume that there must be a select screen where I can select the zip file but I never reach that far ..

thinking about that .. I have a 16GB SD clas 4 card .. should be the culprit ?

Hey ... just to let you guys know that I did it !

Well .. I try with advance option ( never try it before ) and then I was able to choose the zip file ..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links