Goodbye fellow N1 owners!

This is a discussion on Goodbye fellow N1 owners! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all! I'm a little sad (and happy) to announce that I'm moving on. I've got a new phone (Galaxy Nexus) to replace my Nexus ...

Thread: Goodbye fellow N1 owners!

Goodbye fellow N1 owners!

Hello all!

I'm a little sad (and happy) to announce that I'm moving on. I've got a new phone (Galaxy Nexus) to replace my Nexus one. While I still love the N1, it's definitely aging.

You guys have been real cool. I've learnt all my stuff from here, rooting, ROM's and you've even saved me when I half bricked my device. TBH, I haven't had a "close" forum like this, where everyone shares ONE thing. I'd like to thank everyone here for making the experience enjoyable

That aside, I've enjoyed the Galaxy Nexus so far. It's definitely a good upgrade from the N1 (No offense, but the NS just didn't seem to have the same appeal), its much more polished, its smooth and fast. Its probably as fast as *gasp* an iphone. If you guys want more info, I'd be glad to fill you in

I'll probably drop over to the Galaxy Nexus forum now. Maybe I'll see some of you guys there :D

Hope we will meet again, all sharing the same phone one day! Bye!
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have fun FC

How do you like no sdcard--that's the biggest for me

Besides being on TMobile and 18 months left on contract--

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

No SD card isn't too big of an issue for me. I never really had problems of not enough space on the N1 (only had a 8GB card).

Now I don't need to worry about low internal memory anymore
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Thanks FC

If they have a TMobile one, I may just buy full price. Otherwise, will wait for quads.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links