Google's Android Update Alliance Is Already Dead

This is a discussion on Google's Android Update Alliance Is Already Dead within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Now confirming what some of us have known for sometime, what phone manufacturer or carrier will you go to after the Nexus One. Google's Android ...

Thread: Google's Android Update Alliance Is Already Dead

Google's Android Update Alliance Is Already Dead

Now confirming what some of us have known for sometime, what phone manufacturer or carrier will you go to after the Nexus One.

Google's Android Update Alliance Is Already Dead | Jamie Lendino | PCMag.com
    Nexus One- 2.3.6 GingerBread GRK39F- w/ Lexar 32gb CL.10

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've pretty much had it with android. Been eying the HTC Radar. I like what Windows Mobile is doing (The blocks do suck though). Unfortunately I've about had it with T-Mobile as well. The potential yet unlikely ATT merger has really affected customer service and their are going to be last to get the iphone and Galaxy nexus.

So. I'll wait to see what happens with T-Mobile in the next 4 months. and then decide whether to stick it out, switch to Sprint, Verizon or Virgin Mobile. Virgin may not have great phones, but it's cheap with decent coverage.

Most importantly, I'm leaning heavily toward the iphone5. I hope it has a 4" display or larger. If not I'm probably either going with the Nexus or a WinMo mango phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links